With Smartlook we try to record all your visitors. However, there are several cases where your visitors may not be recorded:
- You reached the limit of recordings for the current month. For more information about the limits of the different Smartlook packages please check our Pricing page.
- You have reached your limit of parallel recordings. If you have FREE package, you can record up to 10 visitors at the same time. if you have more than 10 visitors viewing the page simultaneously, then the remaining visitors will not be recorded. For more information about the limits of the different Smartlook packages please check our Pricing page.
- If a visitor leaves the page and returns within 30 minutes, then it will be recorded in the same session. Even despite being shown as 2 different visits on another analytics tool.
- Visitor uses a browser that is not supported. Check our list of supported browsers.
- Visitor is using a browser plugin to block ads and scripts.
- Visitor opted out of Smartlook.
- Smartlook does not record visitors in websites that are in a test environment (localhost), restricted websites, intranet websites or websites located on private VPN networks. The website must be fully accessible from the internet so the visitor recording data can be retrieved to our servers.
- In case you see a visitor in Google Analytics but still don’t see a recording in Smartlook Dashboard, that means the visitor is still browsing your website. Finished recording will be displayed up to 30 minutes after the visitor leaves your website