Quantifying User Happiness: The Science of Digital Experience Analytics
User happiness is a major driver of SaaS growth. However, only 32% of SaaS companies are confident their product experience meets their users’ expectations. So what’s preventing the other 68% from addressing the needs of their customers? Respondents say it’s a lack of visibility into the user experience, including access to actionable data.
16 mins read